Posted on CC’s page on NBC The Voice website
By Chris Cauley on February 13, 2012 07:53 PM
1) If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? I’d have to say back to Hawaii with my wife. A private resort on the island of Kauai would be just fine. 🙂
2) Who is your celebrity crush? I’ve always LOVED Diane Lane. Gorgeous and classy!
3) What song is currently your guilty pleasure? Not that current but I’ve been known to immediately start dancing when “Party in the USA” by Miley Cyrus comes on.
4) Who would play you in a movie? Gotta go with funnyman Jason Segal on this one. Feel like we’d be buds.
5) What’s your favorite song from your coach? Hands down “If I Never See Your Face Again” SOOOO funky. Pop song without compromising musicality. LOVE it!
6) What was your first concert ever? The Beach Boys played on the field after a Braves game. Barely remember it, but I do remember…New Kids on the Block. I know, I know. Don’t laugh.
7) Tattoos? 2. Right arm says “SOUL” and a trebele clef on left arm.
8) My last text message says: Ah busted… A text to my wife saying “I can’t wait to hug my wife!” Fellas, don’t hate. Haha.
9) People would be surprised to learn that I have ____ on my iPod. Jamie Cullum. I’m a big jazz guy and that dude is AMAZING! One of my favorite concerts ever.
10) My coach in 3 words: Inspiring. Chill. Hilarious.